My New 'Obsession' & How I got Into it

So it's been quite a while since my last post on here, sorry about that...I've been *very* focused on my newest obsession, things like watching videos about it, posting about it and just over all being an obsessed little Alien XD

So what is it that has caught my attention and is my new Obsession?

Recently I got into the A.R.M.Y fandom which is for the amazingly stunning & incredibly talented K-pop group BTS. 

Yes recently I got absolutely obsessed with BTS and I have two online friends to thank for that :3

So today's blog will be a post about me telling you how I got into BTS <3

It all started when I started being more active on my Vampire Knight Kaname Kuran fan account on Instagram. (It's @Lord_Kaname_Kuran_Sama_Senpai if you're interested in checking it out.) I had been interacting a little bit with two people who followed me and I followed both of them. Both known as @bts_luving_vampire & @yuki_kouran. So I had been interacting with them because, it was obvious that they both enjoyed Vampire Knight about as much as me, which really made me happy, I hadn't met a lot of Vampire Knight fans online that loved it as much as I do. So I had been interacting with them a lot and Yuki_Kouran had decided to make a group chat of people who wanted to Role-play. I had wanted to join in, So I was added to the group chat and we started Role-playing and that had gone on for about a week or two. This was all in December of 2017 around the first week of the Month. I had noticed that Yuki & Bts_Luving_Vampire had started to talk about BTS (before I even got into them) at this time I had heard a tiny tiny bit of the songs "Save Me" and "Fire" by BTS through a Anime Vampires on Crack vine video on Youtube. Save me went with a video of Yuki & Kaname and Fire went with the extremely horrible Diabolik Lovers (Which now that pisses me off because Fire is an amazing song), however I never knew who made the songs but the bit of Fire and Save Me that I heard would be stuck in my head for weeks after watching the videos. I then started to wonder what BTS was like, because I knew they were some Kpop band and at that time I was kind of keeping my distance from Kpop stuff, I didn't hate on it or anything I was just never really that interested in it.

However (now I will refer to them as Y & J) 
Y & J started talking about BTS a lot in the group chat, because it kind of became a way to become closer friends. I started getting interested and after three weeks of talking (Around the last week of December, Oppa's birthday (I wish I was a fan before it so I could've celebrated his birthday along with the other A.R.M.Y's) I started to want to find out why Y & J loved this BTS so damn much.  So I started to ask a little bit on why they liked them so much. 

After that I started talking to J privately for a while because, yeah Y wouldn't be on all the time and I wanted to talk to someone about it. So my first question was "Do any of the bts members have an instagram?" I asked. J asked "Them or Fans?" and I responded with them. (Now I know that they don't but at the time I didn't know anything XD) They sent me some links to what had a possibility of being them, but it was really just either fan accounts or people being impostors. So then I asked what are some songs you'd suggest I'd listen to?

They responded with this little mini list.

1. Dna (I love this song, I actually listened to a tiny tiny tiny bit of it through a nightcore of this song x DNA by Litte Mix.)
2. Mic Drop (I LOVE THIS SONG SO MUCH and I'm so proud of them it went gold recently!!!)
3. I'm Gonna Be a Bad Boy (Not really their song, it's just a cover and it's called Rainism) 
4. House of Cards (I always feel like I had listened to this song somewhere before but I can't put my finger on it, it's stressful..)
5. Go Go (I love this song so much XD)
6. Run (Again I love this song so much!!)
7. Cypher PT.4 (I love the Cypher's so much! Actually I'm listening to Cypher PT 3 right now...)
and then 8. I'll tell u more later (Never did XD) 

I never actually went through the list completely. I just started with listening to DNA and I was like "Oh this song is pretty cool!" then I did Mic Drop and I was like "Okay I think I'm a fan now." After Mic Drop played, it played Fire and I lost it XD I got so excited because I had finally figured out who made a song that would be stuck in my head ALL THE TIME. After that I was like "Yeah I'm definitely a fan now." 

After that I started to want to figure out who each member was.

I didn't actually have a bias at that time yet, I just thought whoever had the colored hair (Jimin) in the music videos I watched was pretty cool.

After that I had been added into a A.R.M.Y group chat with Y & J along with other ARMY's inside of SC. They had started to talk about Biases and I was like "What is that I don't know this stuff.."

I asked Y about it and she explained. And then I was like "I don't know his name (But I know face XD sorry couldn't help it..) but the one with colored hair." and she was like "Well they all have colored hair." after that she sent me a picture of Jimin and she was like "Is this who your talking about?" and I said "Yes I like him." after that she sent a picture of Jimin & Taehyung (V), and I was like "Oh I like him too!" 

After that I started watching videos about them and was able to learn their names, but I couldn't recognize their faces yet...

It wasn't until I found War of Hormone that, it changed. 

War of Hormone is the one that decided who my bias is and helped me be able to learn their faces better.

After finding War of Hormone I got really really into BTS and I started watching BTS stuff pretty much every day. I really enjoyed it.

But I didn't become a full on ARMY until January 1st of 2018...(I found out a day after that they performed on new years and I'm pissed that no one told me...) 

On January 1st I had posted a picture of Jimin, and then Taehyung and then Suga (Yoongi). 

After that I had really started to become a fan and now I absolutely LOVE BTS and am still learning all I can XD


But I've been pretty inactive on like all my accounts apart from Facebook because I was busy learning/watching things about BTS XD 


My bias is most definitely Kim Taehyung (V), he WRECKS me..Like he is just my ultimate Bias.

I also absolutely LOVE Yoongi (Suga), J-Hope & Rap Monster. But I really love all the members so it's hard to pick a favorite.

Lately my favorite songs have been Stigma (Taehyung's solo song), Cypher PT 2 & 3, War Of Hormone, Mic Drop, Blood Sweat & Tears, Run, I need U, Best of me & Hold Me Tight. 

So that's my story on how I got into BTS. I really am extremely thankful to @yuki_kouran & @bts_luving_vampire for getting me into them, I absolutely love BTS and they made it so I wanted to love myself more. 

So please go follow Yuki_Kouran & Bts_luving_vampire on Instagram whenever you get the chance, because they really are amazing people!

Link to the video of where I first heard Fire & Save me: (Save me was my very first BTS song that I heard <3)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVY1v4E36do


Thank you for reading this week's blog! See you all next week <3


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's My Favorite Anime/Manga Series? And Why?

What My Blog is About:

About Me