HIXTAPE!!!!!!!!!! (My opinion on it :D)

So for those of you who are fellow ARMY's I am sure you all know by now that Hixtape has finally been dropped today :D And so today I will be going into my opinion on it :D So let's get started!


I haven't been an ARMY for very long I really haven't I only joined the fandom new years eve/first week of January, so I really didn't know pretty much anything about BTS. I didn't even know about Hixtape til maybe the middle of January-Beginning of February (Yes I move fast with learning things XD) Ever since I found RM's mixtape and Suga's mixtape I had been getting extremely hyped to find out what our Sunshine, our Hope is going to do with his. And now it's finally been released and let me just tell you it's been a pretty chaotic day for me today XD It's been great but it's been pretty chaotic. Let's start with when it was getting closer to the release.

So it released pretty much right at 12am KST (8am for me) I had stayed up probably til around 2am the night before because I was way too freaking excited for it and I couldn't help but want to watch BTS videos all night (I kinda regret that after finding a Diabolik Lovers (The anime I hate most) x BTS FF and then finding out they put Hobi as a character I really really really hate, I was pretty pissed XD) Anyways I had set an Alarm for maybe around 7:30am because I usually wake up maybe around 10-11am and I wanted to make sure I would give myself enough time to get fully awake for the release. It had been a pretty chaotic February between me learning as much as possible about BTS and me getting super hyped for Hobi's birthday AND his Hixtape. So when it came out I bet you can believe I was incredibly excited. I had joined an ARMY amino app in February and had met a few people who made a group chat to hype for Hixtape the day before it's release. (March 1st here where I am March 2nd in Korea) I had been going on Twitter non stop while waiting for it and then finally I got the notification that Jimin! Had posted, that little tease -.- He made me get even more hyped for Hixtape, I wanted to scream (But couldn't because my siblings were all asleep at the time XD) Only a few minutes later my alarm went off for 8am (12am in Korea) and as soon as it did I got the notification that Bighit had posted, I immediately went there and saw that they posted the video for "Daydream". I immediately watched it and was very hyped. And then more twitter updates happened, they added the things to where we could download it and listen to the full Hixtape on etc.

Anyways now let's get into my opinion :D

I have to say that Hobi did a WONDERFUL job! I am incredibly impressed, I absolutely love everything about his Hixtape, from the style of it to the beat, I feel like everything is absolutely perfect!

Originally when watching the Daydream video I was very confused but also very excited at the same time, so much was going on in the video and I couldn't handle the hype XD

Right now I have to say I'm really enjoying Daydream & HANGSANG a lot! I am also really enjoying Base Line. Hobi's skills are incredibly impressive and I definitely hope that every single ARMY is out there hyping and loving his beautiful Hixtape as much as I am! I can definitely tell that he put everything into this Hixtape and definitely wanted it to be perfect like it is! I am incredibly proud of Hobi and I really am excited for everything to come in the future <3


Let's all remember to love and support our boys! Even if it's small let's do what we can to show them how much we love them!

Go watch the Daydream music video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OK3GJ0WIQ8s

Subscribe to Bighitentertainment for more BTS content: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3IZKseVpdzPSBaWxBxundA

Go follow BTS on Twitter to show them some Love and Support!: https://twitter.com/BTS_twt?lang=en

~Shiro

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's My Favorite Anime/Manga Series? And Why?

What My Blog is About:

About Me