Vampire Knight Anime/Manga Review

Vampire Knight Anime/Manga Review:
Note: *I realize I probably sound really cheesy with this but it's the truth this is an extremely important series to me and I couldn't have explained my love for it any better, It's still hard for me to express how much I love it, I couldn't express it all even in this review. But It's the best I could do, I really have nothing bad to say about the series so if that surprises you and you hate me for that, I'm completely fine with that. This series has a huge impact on me for the time in my life right now and I will always hold this series close to my heart.*

So I recently finished reading all of volumes 1-19 of Vampire Knight (My favorite anime/manga/series) and let me just say this is probably one of the first stories that left me with so much emotions in a while or at least first anime/manga. It's hard to believe that this has such a huge impact on me considering how it really wasn't that long ago since I first watched it.

The characters are extremely beautifully designed and their personalities are just absolutely beautiful, they're histories are all so dark and filled with emotion but at the same time it makes you really sympathize with the characters. The plot is absolutely beautiful and kept making me come back for more, I had just gotten the second box set (containing volumes 11-19) and I finished it all in just 2-3 hours. The relationships the characters have with each other is just absolutely beautiful and I loved getting to witness such a beautiful story.

I only watched the anime in August and I am already in love with this anime/manga, it's one of my favorite things ever and I really hope that doesn't change. This series has had such a huge impact on me in just the past few months and I love it!

I told my self before getting into anime not to fall in love with a anime character. -.- Of course I lied to myself and decided to fall in love with Kaname Kuran but that's just life.

I am extremely grateful to Matsuri Hino who created the story & art, along with the animators of the anime and voice actors who played the characters, I thank the animators for the first impressions I got of it and I love that I got into voice acting and anime even more from this series.

Of course I have one more volume to read -.- But I'm over here like I want to get it, but I also don't because I'm not ready for it to be over :'(

Anyways yeah, so that's my review for Vampire Knight. Probably the best first anime/manga series review I could give :D

~Shiro <3





















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's My Favorite Anime/Manga Series? And Why?

What My Blog is About:

About Me