Upcoming Projects?

So recently I've been coming up with some amazing things for upcoming projects :)

There are many many projects I'd like to do this year and hopefully I can get around to doing at least most of them...Anyways I will be putting this into parts (In this exact post) that way I can organize it in a good way to show you guys all of what I want to get done XD As you all probably know I absolutely love things like writing, singing and drawing. But I also love a lot more things and have more things I want to learn and do. So without further ado I give you, what Upcoming Projects I want/have to do this year :D

Cosplay:

As you all know my username is Shiro Rozu.Cosplay, clearly meaning that I am very focused on Cosplay work, however with the fact that I have limited money, resources and I'm not even sixteen yet that means me cosplaying a lot is very limited. I've only ever been to a con twice and each time it's been at the same exact con. The first year I went as Blake Belladonna from RWBY and the next year I went as a Female Suicide Squad Joker (That was a fail XD), Eleven from Stranger Things and Jeff The Killer (Creepypasta) and other times whenever I would cosplay was mainly for whenever I'd go out and felt like it, but that's only ever happened once and I decided to be Yuno Gasai from the Anime Future Diary (Mirai Nikki), I've also done Christmas themed Cosplays last year, I cosplayed as Yuuri Katsuki (Yuri!!!On Ice), Ken Kaneki (Tokyo Ghoul) and Maria Kurenai (Vampire Knight) however I had planned to be a Christmas Yuno Gasai (Which didn't work because the wig is an absolute mess!) and a Christmas Yuki Kuran (Also didn't work because the wig is a mess) so I ended up having to not do those (Which really disappointed me), anyways now I have a couple cons that I will be going to. (Mainly two)
One which is an Anime Fest and one which is a Comic Con. For the Anime Fest I plan to be
Haruhi Fujioka - Ouran High School Host Club
Grell Sutcliff - Black Butler
Yuki Cross/Kuran (Short haired Yuki) - Vampire Knight
And for the Comic Con as far as I know I will be doing a Family Rick & Morty cosplay where I will be Summer (Morty's sister) and for the second day that really all depends on who goes.

Possible ideas for that:

I am really hoping that Vic Mignogna goes because I would love to cosplay as either Yuki or Ruby Rose (RWBY). Vic Mignogna is one of my FAVORITE voice actors and I'd absolutely love to meet him!

However there are also some other Voice Actors that I absolutely love going!
Like the lovely and amazing
Monica Rial, for her I'd want to be Rize (Tokyo Ghoul)

However there are also Stranger Things kids going as well so I'd also maybe want to be someone from Stranger Things again as well.

I don't really know what I'm going to be for the second day yet but I know I am very excited for this Con :D


Anyways..Let's move on to the next topic.

Writing- I plan to be writing a lot more this year, mainly because I have so many ideas! I have a lot of main platforms that I write on, I write things like Fanfictions on Wattpad/Quotev and I will sometimes write original stories on Wattpad as well. I write a lot of original stories that are animated on the app Episode Interactive. But I also plan to write something that I can share here and on my other social media.

My main projects for writing:

Fanfiction related I am currently working on a Vampire Knight Kaname Kuran fanfiction and a BTS fanfiction as well. The Vampire Knight one already has a couple chapters published and the BTS one only has one chapter published at the moment, I also plan to make a Harry Potter fanfic as well, but that one will take a while XD I also am working on doing a Vampire Knight x BTS Fanfic but that one will take a bit longer because I've got to figure out which member should be who -.- I think I already know who I want to be Kaname & Senri but I'm still debating, especially with Senri because it's a tie between Yoongi & Jungkook to be Senri XD

I have an original Episode story that I am working on known as "Your Mine" that one I am currently working on and hasn't been published yet at all. But I hope to get it out soon!

And then I have a few other original stories in mind that I haven't completely planned out yet, but once I do I will be happy to share them with you all!

I am also working on learning a couple new things this year XD I am currently working towards learning some Korean XD Right now all I know how to say is Hello (Annyeonghaseyo), Thank you (Kamsamnida), Oppa, Eomma (Mom/Mommy) Appa (Dad/Daddy), Orabeoni (Older Brother). However I'm still working on it so it will take some time XD I really hope to go to Korea once I'm older so learning Korean right now will be a big help for that!

I am also wanting to learn how to play the Guitar, learn new music on the piano, learn how to cook better and learn how to write better. I am also wanting to work on writing Song Lyrics and learning how to compose my own music as well, me and some friends of mine are currently trying to start up our own band so learning how to compose our own music is incredibly important.

Anyways I hope you guys enjoyed reading through this blog part!! I will see you all guys next time :D

~Shiro <3






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's My Favorite Anime/Manga Series? And Why?

What My Blog is About:

About Me