What inspires you?

I've been a little stressed lately because I have a ton of projects that I want to do, but still haven't gotten around to doing so..Things like continuing on with my Kaname x OC fanfic on Wattpad have had to be postponed because I can't think of anything XD I need some inspiration for certain things but right now the main thing I want inspiration for is definitely writing song lyrics, My dream is to become someone who produces their own music whether it be a solo career or with a group, either way I want to try my best to use Music to change the world, I mainly got my inspiration for this from my favorite group BTS, they're music really made me think about how these are important topics that they are addressing in their music and people don't sing about those topics enough, so I definitely want to do something to produce music about those important topics more. But my main problem, is really all I can come up with is songs about Love and yeah Love can be an important topic as well, but I don't want all my songs to be related to like love with another person, because there is far too much songs about stuff like that out there already. So the main point of this blog is for me to ask, what gives you inspiration? What is it that inspires you to do things you want to?

Comment on this post or email me at @Mlploverofpoines@gmail.com  to let me know :D I'd love to know what inspires you :)

~Shiro <3 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's My Favorite Anime/Manga Series? And Why?

What My Blog is About:

About Me