What's My Favorite Anime/Manga Series? And Why?

What's My Favorite Anime/Manga Series? And Why?




So I decided to go ahead and answer this question before I get asked this, my favorite anime is Vampire Knight (there are a few pictures from it below)

And you might be asking me why? I know most people like stuff like Attack On Titan & Tokyo Ghoul better, but personally Vampire Knight is just my favorite and there are a lot of different reasons.

1.) Vampire Knight helped get me even more into anime/voice acting/cosplay:
Before watching Vampire Knight anime wasn't my least favorite thing but it also wasn't my favorite, it wasn't something that I wanted to use in the future for stuff like a job, but now here I am considering it because of Vampire Knight, After watching Vampire Knight I decided I just had to watch all the anime out there! And then I got into voice acting and I liked finding out who played the characters and now every time I hear a certain voice I get excited over that person being in the anime. Now I'm over here seriously working towards becoming a voice actor while also doing other things, It also helped me get more interested in cosplay. I already loved cosplay before Vampire Knight but now I love it even more and I decided to make it apart of who I am as a person.

2.) Vampire Knight is the first manga I ever bought!:
I had been planning for a long time to buy the Manga's for stuff like Attack On Titan & Sword Art Online, but I never got around to it simply because I didn't know where to find it (I knew I just didn't want to have to do anything) Later after watching Vampire Knight and discovering it has a manga I decided to buy it, because of how much I loved the anime and how the anime kind of left me with a uncompleted hole in my anime/vampire knight loving life. 

3.) Vampire Knight has a huge impact on me as a person:
Vampire Knight helped me through a lot of stuff, around the time where I started watching it, I had recently just found out my old crush was leaving my school and I was really heartbroken, But after watching Vampire Knight I slowly but surely got over them. Vampire Knight has also helped give me hope for a lot of things, recently in my writing class at school my teacher asked us "What gives you hope?" And all I could answer with was stuff about Vampire Knight, Here is what I wrote:

What gives me hope?
The beautiful words he says to his dear lover, the beautiful ways he expresses his affection for her, in ways that are hard to notice, the ways he takes action so he can change the relationships between the vampires & humans, the way he's fine with her just giving him half of her heart and she gives the rest to the other, the ways his beautiful eyes show exactly how he is feeling, my strong & beautiful Kaname (something Yuki said in the manga Volume 11)

He gives me hope in love because of the love he feels for Yuki, he gives me hope in peace because of how he is doing what he can to make peace with the Humans and Vampire Hunters, gives me hope in  friendship because of his friendship with Aido & Takuma, and he gives me hope in society, that not everyone is rude and filthy violent, that not everyone hates certain people.

Vampire Knight is an important series to me for many reasons and those are just the top three I can come up with the words to explain for now.

So when people trash it or my favorite character(s) from it, it is a bit offensive to me, because it is such a huge part of who I am today. So because of that I am very grateful to Matsuri Hino who created the story and characters, and I am very grateful to the animators and voice actors who made the anime.

~ Shiro <3







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What My Blog is About:

About Me