My First Book Series?!

So I've decided it's about time to start making a book series. This one will start out with being ONLY online, you might be wondering, where will I be able to find them?

You can find them in my Google+ Collection: Sarah Welles.
On my Facebook Page, Here on my blog and on Wattpad.

The stories will also be turned into Episode Stories.

So far I have two stories planned out for starting out.
The first one is:

Sarah Welles: Lost Love
the second on is:
Sarah Welles: The Forbidden Power (However on Episode it's Forbidden Magic)

However I will also be making one where it is set in Japan with Sarah having a completely different name along with a different story.

So stay tuned for this and I am extremely excited for when I can share more about it with you!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's My Favorite Anime/Manga Series? And Why?

What My Blog is About:

About Me